The TDB-A S MO Exhaust Air Heat Pumps
Is a compact appliance which utilises aerothermal energy. It extracts heat from the ambient air, intensifies it and delivers it to the water in the tank. The unit is installed in a non-dwelling room with constant intake of fresh air. The condenser unit is a large aluminum coil wound around the water tank.
To ensure good heat transfer from the condenser to the tank there is a layer of heat conducting paste spread between the two. To ensure maximum contact surface the aluminum pipe employs special D-shaped section.
Due to its dehumidification capabilities the system can be installed in moist locations to balance humidity. The Heat exchanger coil means the unit can work with different heat sources. Convenient and compact design.
- Electronic control unit.
- Antibacterial function.
- Temperature of water 55°C maintained by heat pump. Heating above 55°C aided by immersion heater
- Coefficient of performance (COP) = 2,24
- Aluminium condenser
- Environment friendly heat pump technology with harmless refrigerant R134A.
- Quiet operation (45dB(A)).
- Fast and efficient heat recovery.
- High efficiency insulation and metal casing with RAL 9003 colour.
- Multi-position mounting of temperature sensors.
- All threads are internal.
- Corrosion protection by means of titanium enamel and two anode protectors.