The TDA Exhaust Air Source Heat Pumps
Is a compact appliance which utilises aerothermal energy. It extracts heat from the ambient air, intensifies it and delivers it to the water in the tank. The unit is installed in a non-dwelling room with constant intake of fresh air. The condenser unit is a large aluminum coil wound around the water tank.
Due to its dehumidification capabilities the system can be installed in moist locations to balance humidity. The TDA-S model comes with a Heat Exchanger Coil meaning the unit can be used with different heat sources, such as Solar Thermal or Biomass. Convenient and compact design.
Directive 2010/30 /EU, Regulation 812/2013:
Class А+ – capacity from 200 to 300 Litres.
MODIFICATIONS AND SIZES, LITRES
- High efficiency insulation (DIN 4753-8): rigid PU, thickness 50 mm.
- Outer lining of ABS with RAL 9006 colour.
- Water tank of low-carbon steel S235JR.
- Complex corrosion protection realised by means of titanium enamel (DIN 4753-3) and anode protection (DIN 4753-6).
- Convenient inspection opening.
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Test pressure: 15 bar
- Maximum temperature: 60°C
- All threads are internal.
- Connectable to external sources of renewable energy.
- Safety valve, 8 bar. Adjustable foot for all models.
- Additional heating equipment: Electric heating element for fast heating mode.