Feel free to ask any questions over the phone, or get in touch via our contact form below. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff who will answer as soon as they can.
- It is your responsibility to inspect the goods for any damage prior to offloading. You must sign the delivery note as damaged if you find any damage to the goods.
- By not doing so you have confirmed that the goods have been received in good condition.
- If you find the goods to be damaged after offloading, you need to report this back to Green Phoenix Ltd within 2 days of delivery. Signature must be an appointed person from the purchaser.
- The purchaser is responsible for offloading the goods, providing adequate access and safe offloading equipment.
- If delivery of goods is attempted by Green Phoenix Ltd and the purchaser has not organised offloading, the goods will be returned into storage. A charge will apply to cover costs of another delivery with an additional charge of £100 for administrative costs. The goods will be dispatched once this charge has been paid.
- If Green Phoenix Ltd receives no communication from you within 2 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.